Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What is making you happy?

Everyone has that one small thing that makes them happy. That one little thing can bring sunlight to any cloudy day. What is making you happy today? Here are some of the small things in life that make me happy...

~Mango Sorbet. I don't like eating real mangos (or it is mangoes?) that much but YUM, the sorbet is amazing. And it's fat free.

~Seeing a rainbow.

~Spotting a small flower growing somewhere it shouldn't be. I know when I see that, God is giving me that flower and THAT makes me feel special.

~Thunderstorms with extra thunder.

~Runner's high. This one doesn't happen much because I have been lazy this summer. Once it cools off I will be back on it. Promise.

~Kisses on the forehead.

~Butterflies in my stomach before talking or seeing that special someone.

~Thinking about my new goddaughter.

~Asking God to let me know He is near and then hearing my favorite praise song on the radio.

~The smell of something burning outside.

~When the kids I nanny say one of the following: "You are so cool!", "You are so nice!" or "I love you".

~Knowing every day that passes is one day closer to being back in Guatemala.

What little things make your day?

No comments: