Monday, August 10, 2009

WAHOOOO!!!!

Last night I got the official "OK" email approving my trip to Guatemala. I have been waiting to hear back for approval before I book my flight. I was literally dancing in my room when I got the email.

Now it's time to get busy. I have got a lot of money to raise! Unlike last time though, I have quite some time to get it all together. I hope these next few months fly by, because I am already shaking with excitement if I think about it for longer than 2 minutes. I found myself wanting to go to Target and the Dollar Store today to start stocking up on toys and gifts for my babies there. (Don't worry, I told myself that there will be plenty of opportunities in the next 4 months....no need to start quite yet).

I am praising God for opening this door, yet again, and will begin praying for the support to be provided. I know when it's God's will, He will provide. If you have any good ideas for fund raising or are interested in supporting me, please let me know. I will be forever thankful! This is truly my passion for life and I could not be any more excited than I am now!
I will keep you updated over the next few months leading up to the trip!

No comments: