Monday, August 10, 2009

Trying to beat the heat!!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope....mom decided on Megan at the last minute. My middle name, Fairchild, is after my grandma.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sunday when the youth led church. I am so proud of them and their desire to live a life pleasing to the Lord at such a young age!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Most days.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Um....Honey Turkey. Hate ham, bologna, roast beef, etc.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, 3 that I watch every day. And then I get to go home to peace and quiet!!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Not at all ;)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Nope.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Um....I would get up there and get all strapped in. Would I jump? Not so sure.
10. NAKED? You don't want to see that!
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Not a cereal person at all but Fruit Loops and Reese Cups cereals are good.
12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope...too lazy for that!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Pralines and cream
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile and hands.
15. RED OR PINK? PINK!
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I tend to be pretty paranoid about if people like me or not. I wish I could be one of those people that just doesn't care but I do!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Shelley. Thank goodness I will be seeing her again.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Sure.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black workout capris, no shoes
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Silence...it's so nice.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Well of course a shade of pink. Or maybe Sunshine Yellow.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Right before it rains, cookies baking, roses (even though I don't like the flower).
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Sherri
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Stole it from Tori and she's pretty cool :)
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLL
27. HAIR COLOR? @ the moment it is light brown. Been thinking about a switch though. I've had this color for about 2 months now...I'm getting restless.
28. EYE COLOR? Blue/Green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mex
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy ending annoy me. Ask me again when I have a bf though.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Proposal. Hilarious.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer except these last few weeks have been miserable!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends who it's from...
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't care.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Don't care.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Currently reading Lady in Waiting, Mommywood, and What Happens When Women Say Yes To God.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Army Wives
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Waves. Rain. (weird Tori!) S's voice.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? UGHHHH I do NOT like the Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Guatemala.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I don't think so...
46 WHERE WERE U BORN? VA
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Everyone!
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? HA! Still working on that one...
49. WHAT DO YOU DRIVE? Mazda 6
50. WHAT IS YOUR PSYCHIC TALENT? Psychic talent? What's that?

No comments: