Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Slacker!

I've done a terrible job at blogging while here! Let's see where I left off....New Years Day I think it was. Mami and Papi left that day to go on a little vacation. Someone gave them a week at a spa in Antigua and I am so glad they got to go-they deserve it! All of the days are running together at this point so I can't exactly remember what we did that day. The boys have been playing a lot of soccer which means I have been doing a lot of cheering and watching. (And trying to avoid being hit by the ball which actually seems to happen a lot). Dad texted me and asked me what my goals for this year are.

~ Finish up school and be certified to teach ESL
~ Continue to lose weight-last year I lost 30 lbs-this year I want to lose about 15 more
~ Reduce my 5k time by 8 mins
~ GROW GROW GROW in my walk with the Lord and pursue Him EVERY SINGLE DAY
~ Find a steady career
~ If this is the Lord's will for me to be here, which I am certain it is, raise my support and head on down!

Disclaimer: Those were in no particular order...

I am ready for a New Year and a new me. I don't believe in New Year's resolutions...I think people make them and know in the back of their mind they will be broken. The gym and diet industry makes the most profit at the beginning of the year but I don't see that many people losing weight, do you? Speaking of weight, I am SO proud of my sweet friend Grace right now! We started Weight Watchers back around Thanksgiving, set our goals, and said we would hold each other accountable. I am happy to report that she has reached her 1st goal!!! She has lost 20 POUNDS! That's such an acomplishment! YOU GO GIRL!

1 comment:

Emily Richardson said...

Hey Megan,
God is FAITHFUL!
So happy to hear you got to spend time with Willie.
Thanks for sending pictures of Juana. I could just eat her!!!!!!!!
Love you,
Jill