Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Letter!!




Today was the best day I have had in a while! I got a letter from Willy today! For those of you who may not know, Willy is a boy I sponsor in Guatemala. He is 13 (14 next month!). When grew really close when I was there and when I was about to leave, he grabbed my hand and began to cry and begged me to stay. I believe the exact words were, "Please....2 more days. It's the weekend!" I told him he will always be my little Guatemalan brother and promised to be back to see him. As soon as I got home I asked to sponsor him. Willy is a sweet young man with an enormous heart. I absolutely ADORE that boy. I won't always share our letters but I wanted to share today's since I am still SO excited about it.

"Megan-

Hello. How are you? I hope all is well. I love you and miss you a lot. Thanks for the bracelet and the belt. I am praying a lot for you and I hope to see you again soon. And I can't wait for God to take care of you and your family. I'll be waiting. I miss you and I love you so muchhhh. Thanks for being my beautiful sister and I hope that you remain close to God. Thanks for all the gifts you sent me. I love you and say hello to your family on my behalf. I'll be waiting for you."

Is that not the sweetest thing ever? What a sweet young man of God. I am SO proud of him!

No comments: