Monday, September 7, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Dip!

I just returned home last night from a weekend in Atlanta. I went down to see Kaylen, my good friend I met up at Lees-McRae College. Spent the day Saturday watching football and making a few new friends. Everyone was asked to bring something to eat to the tailgating party. I am not sure who made it, but someone brought the best dip I have ever had in my life! No exaggeration. It was delicious. After some asking around, I got the recipe. You HAVE to try it!

2 (10 ounce) cans of chunk chicken, drained
2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened (You can use the fat free type if you want)
1 cup Ranch
3/4 cup hot sauce (or more, depending on how hot you like it!)
1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar

1 bunch celery
chips or crackers

Heat chicken and hot sauce over medium heat. Stir in cream cheese and Ranch. Cook until warm. Mix in half of the shredded Cheddar, transfer to slow cooker or 9x12 pan. (If you are in a pinch for time, use the pan. Otherwise, the slow cooker is a better option). Sprinkle remaining cheese, cover, cook until hot and bubbly (if using over, cook on 350 for 20 minutes). Serve with celery and chips.


Enjoy!!

No comments: