Monday, September 7, 2009

Faith Confessions

At Elevation, we are still discussing faith. We were given a list of Faith Confessions. We are to say these out loud every day to remind us of how strong we are when the Lord is on our side. I think I will be hanging mine in the bathroom. I don't think anyone will hear me saying these and assume I am talking to myself if it's done in the confines of my room! Here is the list:

I am fully forgiven and free from all shame and condemnation.

I act in audacious faith to change the world in my generation.

I have no fear or anxiety. I trust in the Lord with all my heart.

I am able to fulfill the calling God has placed on my life.

I am fully funded to do everything God has called me to do.

I have no insecurity because I see myself the way God sees me.

I am a faithful spouse and Godly parent; our family is blessed.

I am completely whole physically, mentally and emotionally.

I am increasing in influence and favor for the kingdom of God.

I am enabled to walk in the sacrificial love of Christ.

I have the wisdom of the Lord concerning every decision I make.

I am protected from all harm and evil in Jesus' name.

No comments: