Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Taking you on a tour...

I thought today it would be fun to take you on a picture tour of my day's activities. Here we go....

Ok actually this was taken yesterday. It is of me
and Willy's brother, Elvis. I love this kid to pieces.
He has the sweetest heart and you can see it in his
eyes. Just like Willy. Man I miss that kid....



Buenos dias! (From left to right) Carlos David,
Reina and Pavlo. I am sneaking him home in my bag!
Nacho and Neri.

Little Miss Reina.


Catherine

Feeding one of the new babies. I forget
his name..but he is a doll! Juana and I played on the swings for about
an hour! She is still the boss around here!

After swing time I went in to make spaghetti. I left the door open and all the little boys would stop in and say hello or just stand and watch me cook. I love having these babies around me all the time...they bring me such an over flowing feeling of joy that i can't describe.
GREAT news! The adoptions from Guatemala are currently closed to everyone BUT Guatemala is opening adoption again to 4 countries. America applied to be one of those 4 allowed to adopt. The decision is being made now, but if it does open back up to us the adoption process will be reduced to about a year long wait and the total bill, since it will now be run solely by the government, will be about $600-$800. I am praying for this to happen because I know it could be a blessing to some sweet friends of mine :)



3 comments:

Faith said...

Oh my word, how cute are Nacho and Neri?!?!?! And, I think I remember Catherine from the last trip. That is awesome news about the adoptions...praying that goes through!

Praying you are soaking up every minute there!

Unknown said...

Hey girl!! looks like you're having a great time...i'm so jealous!! the kids are adorable and I can just tell by the pictures how much you are ministering to them. I'm praying for you! hope everything continuous to go smoothly and that the Lord uses you in amazing ways! love you girl and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

JenB said...

How sweet are they? All of them!! I teared up a little when I read about the adoptions! Oh wow!