Monday, November 23, 2009

Slacker!

That's what I am! I always vow to update more regularly and then I don't. Life is busy!

The last few days have been spent cleaning and cleaning and....cleaning! Kaylen, my best friend from Lees-McRae will be here with her sweet boyfriend, Bo, tomorrow. They are just stopping by for the night on their way to D.C. but it will be so nice to see her. I am cooking dinner, which will be some sort of Mexican dish. Whenever Kay and I get together, we always have Mexican-it's a tradition :) Jess is coming over with baby Jeanie and Kaylen will finally get to meet her! Grace and Emma Lou are coming as well. I am so excited to have all my best friends here in one place. It doesn't happen often so I really cherish the times that it does. (Poor Bo-he is in for it! At least he is always a great sport).

Thursday is Thanksgiving. I am starting off the day with the Turkey Trot, a 5k race in South Park. The grandparents and family will all be here for the day and after our dinner I will head on over to my second family's for more Thanksgiving fun. The Jarosz's have been the most amazing 2nd family to me that I could have ever asked for. I am SO blessed to have them in my life. I love them all like my own and am lucky to have 2 sisters, 2 brothers, and a godaugther who I know are always there for me.

With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, I have to ask the question....What are you thankful for this year? What are the little things you are thankful for?

No comments: