Monday, February 22, 2010

Simple

It's been a while since my last post...I feel like that's how I start most of my posts on here! I always vow to do better and then life gets busy. And I get lazy. Anyways I was looking at my friend Jenn's blog and she does something called The Simple Woman's Daybook. If you go to this blog you can get more info on it. Basically people can copy a series of open ended questions and it gives you something to talk about on your blog! Good for days like today when I don't feel like coming up with something on my own :) Here it goes....


Outside my window...a cloudy, gray and rainy sky...yuck!

I am thinking...about how thankful I am to have a new job! And how now I suddenly want a new car because of it.

I am thankful for..well I guess I just answered this...but I am thankful for my job! And a warm house, clothes to wear, wonderful friends and an almighty God to serve.

From the kitchen...well I don't cook so there's not much coming from my kitchen!

I am wearing...jeans, gray New Balance sneakers, gray turtleneck, and red Polo sweater, which is all topped off with a plaid black, white and red headband.

I am creating...a new blog post of course! I also am in the midst of painting a picture frame for a friend in Guatemala and a plaque for the girl I sponsor. When I finish it will be pink with a white trim, green polka dots and her name on it. I can't wait to finish and post a pic!

I am going...no where tonight-it is too nasty outside. I just want pjs and my bed and my book.

I am reading...The Godmother. Got it at Costco but it has turned out to be a great book thus far!

I am hoping...for warm weather to be here soon. VERY soon.

I am hearing...mom feeding the dogs, a TV and some music.

Around the house...it is very clean! I spent all day doing laundry, dishes, dusting, vacuuming, and cleaning. Now it is sparkling clean.

One of my favorite things...the beach! I can't get it off my mind since it's getting so close to spring.

A few plans for the rest of the week:finish painting my gifts for friends, start the 2nd series of Spanish cds, go to the gym every day, and hopefully start my job!

No comments: